Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Name Changing

It will no longer be said to you, "Forsaken," nor to your land will it any longer be said, "Desolate"; but you will be called, "My delight is in her," and your land, "Married".
Isaiah 62:4

And they will call them, "The holy people, the redeemed of the LORD"; and you will be called, "sought out, a city not forsaken".
Isaiah 62:12

No longer do I call you slaves; for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you, and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give it to you.
John 15:15-16

In summation: from forsaken to delighted in, from desolate to sought after, from slaves to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment